RULES OF DISCIPLINE
1.Every pupil of this School is required to have a copy of the Students Manual which must be brought to school on all school days. One should moreover make oneself acquainted with the rules and obey them.
2.All pupils must reach the school well in time.
3.ALL PUPILS SHOULD BE HABITUALLY CLEAN AND NEATLY DRESSED.
4.Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. The school will not be responsible for their loss.
5.The school building and premises should be kept clean and tidy.
6. Any damage caused to school property or properties owned by
others will have to be made good.
7.Being an English medium school it is expected that all speak English in the school premises.
8.Pupils who do not abide by the rules and regulations of the school will be dismissed from the school even during the course of the academic year.
9.Permission from the Principal is necessary for leaving the school premises during school hours.
10.It is compulsory on the part of the pupils to participate in co-curricular and other activities of the school.
11.Pupils in one class are not allowed to be in any other class even during the intervals.
A student must have minimum of 90% attendance for promotion to the higher classes. A deficiency of 10% can be condoned by the Principal on medical ground.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
1. Leave of absence may be granted to a pupil for sufficient cause but only on prior written application from parents. Leave for more than two days is to be granted by the Principal only.
2. If pupils, for some reasons, are absent from school for more than fortnight (2 weeks) their names will be struck off from the rolls, and as a rule they are not readmitted. If, in case they are readmitted, they will have to pay the re-admission fee again.
3. If a pupil is absent due to illness or any other reasons the Principal
must be informed immediately and the pupil on returning to school must bring a note from the parents or guardians stating the reasons for absence. In case of illness a medical certificate is essential. 4.Pupil must return to school after the holidays on the appointed day and be present on the closing day of each term. During school hours no student is allowed to leave the class room without the permission of the teacher until the class is dismissed.
5.It may be noted that the children will not be sent home in emergency with any one who might come for them during school hours without a written request from the parent or guardian.
6. The school authorities will not be responsible for anything happening to a student of any class before school hours or after school hours. Parents/Guardians must take this matter with some seriousness and see that their child/ward comes to school in time and reaches home soon after the classes are over.
There is no substitute for hardwork.